<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, July 28, 2009 / 11:12 AM
How sick am i? Real sick i was.
And kanye west said:

I got a big ego, (hahaha)
I'm such a big ego, (hahaha)

& i go, I got a big (hhahahaha!) EGO!

And sean kingston came up to me and told me:

She get it pop it lock it drop it,
That birthday cake,
Got a candle, need to blow that crazy flame away
Now take my red, black card and my jewellery
Shawty is cool like the fire,
Cool like fire

then i screamed!! ,
SOMEBODY CALL 911!

lastly drake tap me on my shoulder and sing:

Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gon live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

then i suggested to say,

I say you the Fuckin best
you the fuckin best
you the fuckin best
you the fuckin best
you the best I Eva had
best I eva had
best I eva had
best I eva had
I said you the fuckin . . .

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing