<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, April 9, 2009 / 10:19 PM
Hoho! I'm back to post, feeling weird?
Woah It's KaiTing!
HA! It's my birthday! I'm finally 14!
This is a 'Must' to post as I can't stoping myself from posting.
oh comeon, It's exaggerating.
Aren't chu sick and tired of this?!
First of all, thanks for the birthday wishes!& of cause the presents!
School as per normal, except for the freaking maths test and english letter writting.
and was laughing all along during IT lesson over inmature kiddo. HA ,LMAO! It is anonymous!
And I'm so obessed with his eyes, the feeling was fascinating. It's my very first time, my mind getting drifted away.
This will be my first and last time.


You're the reasons that I breathe,
You're the reasons that I still believe,
You're my destiny! jai ho~

ps:/ Updated!
I have finally got an ipod!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing