<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 / 10:38 PM
I've changed blog song.

Now I know,
That I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart? (ohh, gerald)

And I know.
There's nothing I can say.
To change that part.

So many,
Bright lights they cast a shadow,
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding,
I'm incomplete?
A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
A love that's so demanding,
I can't speak.

I am not afraid to keep on living,(only with you!)
I am not afraid to walk this world alone(only with you!)
Honey if you stay you'll be forgiven,
Nothing you can say can stop me going home.

arrh, i'm bit crazy now. That must all blame on him!
London professor was great.!
I'm awaiting for his next visit.

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing