<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Sunday, February 15, 2009 / 1:19 PM
Happy valentine's day , folks!( that's my new phone!)
Yesterday was SAMANTHA'S birthday! whoohoo! Happy birthday SAM!
Today I'm suppose to meet sam & naku at clementi stadium for leisure jogging, but somehow, or don't know how, i suppose i never heard the alarm..& i can't meet them.
I'm sorry guys!
& Tomorrow we're having Geo test, chapter 1 & 2, English compo test on suspense story, i suppose.
Coming up; retest for science ; and chapter 1 & 2 maths-common test.
Home econ test just over, and yesterday, something just pop out in my mind.. Should I take D&T?
I was inspire by the most recent tv show to become a engineer.
And yesterday i have a butterscotch flavour ice-cream with kit-kats as toppings for supper.
And what i can comment on is, it is absolutely marvellous.
And the lastest and hottest news about me is , Folks( don't be jealous, yea?)
I'm going philippines! oh yea! :D
ok, that's all folks.
if i tell you too much , you may want more ,yea?

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing