<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, February 5, 2009 / 9:45 PM
Alright to be frank with you guys now, i was pretty pissed of ( i estimate) half an hour ago.
So let's tune in for ' The tingtings ' - Shut and let me go!
Today's band practice was filled with laughter.
HA! I was really upbeat. Let me recall some conversation we had,
I told anonymous: Hey, i think you seriously need a haircut.
And we talk about perming and re-born.
hahah! And something which we can try out during SYF.
haha! i can't really describe in words, " xzojihdcqapcpapncpbibap;vbiqancn ql.c.alqnjl! "
lmao! hahha!
And the throwing of 5 of 10cents.
Enough.
Bye.
Anyway, today's science test sucks!
I doubt that i gonna fail the paper badly.
Updated!!
I have watched kungfu panda just now! Love panda who sells noodle!
Yesterday was history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift.
God bless my mum.


Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing