
Today was the first day of school, 2009.
Not gonna tell you much, but about this movie that i've recently watched.
Starring: Will Smith.
At the begining, speechless. Struggle through the whole entire first hour as the show getting more and more interesting after that.
Only this particular part i wanna talk about was, the way he commit suicide rather interest me.
First, which i think was rather stupid he call 911 for ambulance for himself, when the person inside the phone asked him who's the victim commiting suicide, he replied," I am."
Than he pulls out a bag of ice from no where and fill it inside the bath tub.
And he sits inside the tub for bout few minutes to let us see how he's struggling in the cold water.
Than, he reaches out a bucket , which all of us don't know what was inside.
It was a jellyfish, ohhhh~
What a way to commit suicide.
School today was GREAT.
I'll give a percentage of 99%
1% minus for the boring talk.
Everything was fine, hmm I haven't seen Jade LOW! around.
Lunch was fabulous! LJ! ahem, not that part. OK?!
A haircut is needed badly, and too bad for sam who can't witness it. HA!
I'm going malaysia tomorrow for shopping :D