HOHOHO! ( Uh, i sound like i'm celebrating christmas, like santa :X)
HO! I had finished reading 'five people' by mitch albom.
moral, What goes around, comes around.
I took 27days to complete this book, ala! I know i slow la!
I enjoyed seating infornt the steamboat, I enjoyed the food. & the cookies
Urgent! Alert!
I'm finding these songs:
reach out, holiday- hilary duff
1,2,3,4- plain white t's
break even-the script
a little not too over you-david archuleta
poker face,just dance-lady gaga
burnin' up-jonas brothers
spotlight-jennifer hudson
i don't care-fall out boys
seventeen foever-metro station
heartless, love lockdown-kanye west
unbeautiful-lesley roy
untouched-the veronicas
circus-britney spears
the boy does nothing-Alesha Dixon
cheated on me-gavin DeGraw
be the one, shut up and let me go-the tingtings
my life would suck without you-kelly clarkson
i will be- leona lewis
dangerous-KARDINAL OFFISHALL FEATURING AKON
homecoming-hey monday
fly on the wall-miley cyrus
rehab-rihanna
ready-duffy
summertime-the click five
bubbly-Colbie Caillat
about a girl-the acadamic is
over it-katharine mcphee
super human-chris brown feat keri hilson
yawning*