<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, December 9, 2008 / 10:22 PM
HOHOHOHOHO!, Feliz navidad~~ feliz navidad~~ da da da da da da~
Can't wait for christmas party!! I buying bikinis for sam , litong and sayang :D
And it's RED in colour! Yay! And i can't wait for my next trip to malaysia again! Yay! I will get to makan, makan, and still makan! Enjoying my life, by makaning.
I love peanuts! i brought crystals peanuts cookie, and the shopkeeper told me it taste like crystal? -,-" must be expensive, AHA, It's cheap!
Joy to the world~~ Jingle bells~~We wish you a merry christmas!!
Overture NO.1 x_x! I will survive, Mr jason will teach me.
happyfeet , with my eyes close, Grease!!~ Village people hit mixmixmixmix! Let's Mix!YOYO!
Y.M.C.A~ , In . the. navy! ,Go west~!
Sliver bells~~~~sliver bells, la la la la la~ The **** sing like shit!
white christmas.. and I will always follow Gerard~ I'm so in-love with him!
Womanizer!~~~ You're a womanizer~~
Ps./ I 'm just trying to memorise the songs that I'm playing recently.

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing