No photos to show firstly,
Second. My ankle is damn effin in pain now! :D
Woke up at 8 plus, went macdonal for breadfast.
The way jasmine makan her bigbreadfast makes me puke.
Woah, i have hotcakes instead. I lovee maple syrup!
Hey bitches( The best to describe you) I don't simply care what you say , alright?
You mean nothing to me. You was like a small little ants crawling on the floor , and with just a pinch, i can kill you. You're jealous isn't? Anyway, time to cut that away. Yours make me puke.
You all can't be so proud soon, cause i gonna kill all of you! You're not gonna win me anyway.
So long and good night, suckers!
went back home, washup and change.
wore the th tee," I Just want to be Alone. " :D
really i was alone. :D
took train down bedok, during that period.
Two effin idiots, oww. I mean three "grown ups"
They're plain dumb, They compare mine slippers with theirs.
I can't take it anymore, the two girls is flirting with that pimple boy. -,-"
i pause my game, and when to the next cabin.
after walking from cabin to cabin , finally i saw syahmi and gang.
I stop there , and continued my game
i thought all the girls knew bout the plan, sam came to sit beside me and i happen to hit her.
And she was stun for 10 sec( i estimate) She's damn slow laaa!
took bus 196! I swear i gonna kill the bus driver.
lols, lost our way.. And we're dancing in the rain. ha!
skip that big whole part. Went to buy all th stuff needed.
I PAY $4.40 To ADAIR! ha! I'm generous laa! hah!
Yucks! I hate frog that hop ,man! I gonna kill them!
Next outing , i'm choosing back the same pit. In area F
hahha, & I pity naku siak.. kanna scold by
ccb guy. Ala! I kill him!Thank nakulan laa,He so gentlemen laaa. :D
finally reach the pit. Grab the food like siao. Catch a gimpse of the beautiful sea.
HKSS '2A!(2009) Forever 20! Many didn't turn up laaa! No refund horzx! Too bad laa, you miss the fun and the food!
the bbq thingy must all thanks to simin and gang.. they all do those bbq things!
and qistina for the beehoon and many many.
most of all went to rent bike , to cycle around.
Woahitskaiting , She can ride a bicycle! yipee!
This her second time, and that's when she langa while returning the bicycle.
I will never forgt the pain that i fly off from the bicycle and fall back to the ground for liting. :D
I've learnt my lesson :D
chit chatting, most of them leave quite early, one of them is jasmine.. my lesbo gf. I hope she've a great time too.
Lastly to thanks all parents , mrs lock ( for the pizza), mr kao ( for the drinks and snacks) :D
We've a wonderful time,yea?
I'll try to organise another outing for you all. :D Bout in few weeks time
yuxun ah yuxun.. he's the last to reach . peopos are already starting to pack up, and than he comes. haha!
Afterall, i had a great time with you guys! :D