<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, October 9, 2008 / 10:17 PM
Let's rewind one day back.
WEDNESDAY
the day start out with a so-nice yet heavy breadfast.
The real plan was actually 4 person going, minus & minus.
equals= 2 person
& always that two gilla. hahah!
meet in the fornt of th mrt, this time also no need to run from station to station
IQ question:
What goes with black skinnes?
a tee , of course! ha!
first destination was cityhall, to suntec for sam's phone repair. but.. sad thing was....
suppose to go singapore river, but raining..
went orchad , Novena; velocity(sam's great idea!)
& than to Toa Payoh.. ( another sam's great idea!)
than went back home.
today's band practice.
fine!! so fine!!!!!!!
piss of by the F*** song
happy feat! I love like your FOOT!
went makan.
okay, question:
Why do you have to do this to me:
Why@! person A want her person B to wear this because of personC.
It's like What The FISH!
FISH!~~ & you know what, I hate whatcha you doing now.
I hate your attitude towards me ! I simply don't like!
& you know what, cause I hate you!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing