*( I kissed my sayang and I liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed my
sayang just to try itI hope
aus don't mind itIt felt so wrong , It felt so right
Don't mean i'm in-love tonight
na na na la la la~~)*
Ohh, tomorrow is the LAST day man!
I'm gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna gonna MISS aus
went republic poly for some music workshop, & I shall not continued ....................Ohh, i love my BH boyfriend! * Bastard Horny boyfriend nakulan!
Jasmine & gang came to my house, & we watch (____) guess what?
Cartoon luh, Don't be horny guys. Powerpuff girls save the day!
Went singapore conference hall for the jazz band concert perform by " unit aisa"
the group are formed by 3 japanese( guitar, drums, bass) & Saxophone from thai, & pianist from malaysia, jasmine feel proud siak!
the songs they play are compose by themselves.
And we're imagine things that are not related already.
sometime, it's really too bored, or i mean peace (to sleep.)
We're so engross in the music, hah! sacastic!
I wanna rock & screammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! like silverstein!!
I want to learn guitar! ROCK ROCK ROCK!! SCREA>>>>>MMMMM!
I gonna SCREAMMMMMMMMMM their fucking heads offfffffff~~!!!~~
Saw that, _l_!! I won't give a damn to farkers!
went makan supper.