<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 / 5:23 PM
Day started out ,while my phone , i think its going insane.
Last paper, & guess what?
Pupil A is that kiasu ,& she told pupil B to quickly put her bag at the sides getting ready for th paper that early! Lmao? Is it because today was the last paper? haha!
okay, the paper was really tough .. the unseen porse, I dunno even know what it's saying.
& i saw the papers are for both th express & normal stream, Would it be hard?
& i would like to apologise, because there's no video on th throwing stuffs around,
wait!
I have my reasons,
first no time, and we are that early & th DMs' give th stun faces. HA!
Went to watch painted skin.
hmm, rating/? opps, I forgot sth!
after that went to aa deserted place? on th bus, I was so piss off by the dust.
jasmine went to took her phone.
Than went vivo, th girls went for Ben&jerry! Yummy!! ;D
went home at bout 3 plus almost 4.
The Big Plans!! :
wed: crazy in town-bugis & more . Person X want to wear skirt? I shall wait!
thu: band. miss trombone? nahh! ;)
fri: ***k th interview!
Haven't my exams ended? kindda blur.
sat: Everybody let's DANCE! Rock th Party guys!
sun: SLACK! this is a MUST!! & swimming! I insist! & i'm gonna get my mentos!
Hey, can't you see ? my Schedule is so full, wanna have a date? nahh, neeeext week! HA! cheh tak la!!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing