" Cause the lights are on outside ,
wish there was somewhere to hide
Cause i just don't want , to say goodbye
Cause you are my baby baby
** Nothing really matters,
I don't really care
What nobody tells me, I'm gonna be here
It's a matter of extreme importance
My First Teenage Love Affair! "
ohhhhhhhhh!!!
i gonna bash him up!! I can't wait till that day. I gonna
hug him! ha!
meet up with jasmine. Love maths lesson, Board game! Cool, although i only gt 33 marks
Band, hmm kindda nervous when he sit beside, feeling was like so werid siak, can't blow well siak. It's was like So werid luh, dumbass!! * and i gonna say: What The Fish
he told me to spread rumors bout himself , ha. But i can't rmb any, only What The Fish was what he always say. Bored huh, still think of sth that is better than that. ;D
Tired! damn!