<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: a poet a day, keep th Asses away.
Date / Time : Friday, September 19, 2008 / 11:00 PM
a poet a day, keep th Asses away
Puck:
Captain of our fairy band,
Helena is here at hand,
And the youth, mistook by me,
Pleading for a lover's fee.
Shall we their fond pageant see?
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
Themes: love
I looked damn foolish! , seem like a fool.
Nahh, It had already been so long..But there is no news bout it. So mortal like me are FOOL!
Samantha, get well soon luh.. I won't like to makan alone ;D
Topic of th day,
Getting on to nerves!
nahh, i 'm Frustrated with th numbers that i have receive .
Wooh, Is Ridiculous that a female pick up th phone when it suppose to be a guy.
School was fine, recently was stress up with th all currently mocks/coming examinations & next week ICON inter-view.
& recently, kanna scolding loads! Attracts Unnecessary troubles, Lock even ask what happen.
(To err is human. : It is natural for all of us to make mistakes. )
I can't pay-attention to classes, due to th fugly problem.
nahh, I think I'm gonna over-weight. Shit!
After dinner, everyday.. Without fail, Chocolate is mine Medicine .
taller , nope. I hope not!
Arrrh, my summer days are gone.. ! -,-"
Science lesson gets to enjoy cool air, after recess is great.
But , horrible breakout sucks. Suffering under hot sun is unaccpetable!
Anyway, PE grade, is fail. Who cares? I'll try harder next year
(When one door shuts another opens. : Failure should not discourage us, for some other opportunity always exists.)
Liting doesn't seem happy, O. She's acting emo. HA~
Cheerup cheerup!
Sleep, lying, cool air Is what i wanted badly at this point of time, 12.06am of 20/9
tomorrow having hip-hop ballet classes,nahh.
Is senior-citizen hip hop ballet classes. Regret!!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing