Movie @ vivo..With samantha.
HA~ This time round, We met at the right side of th train. No need to run from station to station!
HAHA~Take train to vivo, Brought tickets. Went Ben& Jerry for th double choco brownie blah..Kindda long th name, Something bout that.
OH my GOSH~ Taste so good ,man! Th hot brownie, th ice-cream & my favourite whip-cream with M&Ms toppings. MY GOD!


Kindda late for th show, miss some parts..Watch 12 lotus norh.
Nahh, It's touching alright. Sobbing like idiot. -.-
After th show, sam went chameleon for ear sticks.
HA! playing with hairband.


HA~ Love th feather alright.


Saw adib & his friend, took mrt to marina bay yea, If i not wrong?
walk to suntec, Ohh i hate it yea?
Went to repair sam phone, All her msg will be gone.. HA~
& she took back th phone just because she wanted to save his mag. LOL!
I annoying yea. I can't stop doing this face :O

Went to the CD shop


WE love chirs brown yea.


Went to th dunno dunno fountain, Take stupid pictures.











HA, I believe I can FLY~



After that went all th way, dunno to where norh? We're lost! Somewhere, dunnowhere?

Uh -huh? What th problem you've?

HA, reaction after knowing there was no bowling practice for sam.

makan, went home.
Ohh, Stop that :O face. I gonna do something else then.