<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, September 2, 2008 / 11:16 PM
I 've a variety of feelings today yea. Yep, It's mixed feeling.Love-sick norrrrrrrrhhhhh.Ohh.. Went for band practice at 9am. Tired!
No conductor. Boring yea.. -.-
While, not many attend th practice afterall, Bored! If they can give stupid reasons, I don't seem it difficult for me too.
Not only me having moodswing yea. Infact everyone yea, that why it's so bored!
& everyone started taking each others instrument.
HA~ trumpet was difficult yea.
Finally lunch, I've being waiting for it since 10 o'clock. Sight~
Went nearby mac, Woahwoah, with kailin & her gang. We're noisy yea, ha! & irritating ;D
Munch munching burgers, sight~ I'm growing fat yea?
I won't want to be like him. -.-"twist.. I want peace! BALANCE!
Samantha saw her SWFN. If i not wrong, she put as one of her phone profile.
Chey, i'm having love-sick yea. I didn't saw him yea. * i'm typing slower & slower..-.-
Went back on time yea.. we wanted to taxi than. HA~
Conductor came, SIGHT~ relieve~~ th only trombone player than.
One went home, another one having mood swing.
At last, jason took over. Good.. talk craps with yu le, making her laugh when she's blowing. HA~
Still find it bored. Repeat,Repeating.. blah blah.
Arrrhs, I find him bored yea. Th aSY hole*.< eyes winking yea. Be observant enough to know what i mean. HA!
Home swt home after band. Take a nap, It's alright for me. ;D
went running after th rain.
I'm still thinking whether to let you guys to see th photo i taken .
Hey dude.. I can't live without water! ;D

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing