<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, September 12, 2008 / 9:24 PM
Hey, call me No.1 !Nahh, I'm joking. Today..I realise, I can be a part time celefare too!
Day started out with changing my sit with tarmidzi, GOSH! I 'll miss my wall! Shit! Mine capital letter "J"!
Next was PE lesson. I still can't pass mine pull up thingy..
Hack care, after that.. Msia player: lee aka jas VS china player: __aka EMMA..
this is call th hkss olympics, I very honour that i can be th ppl in charge.
Haha, We're lame!
English lesson, presented my presentation.
Finally at last! Recess, hmm,Mrs sammi don't need us yea?
Th mooncake is nice.. cause i 'm hungry!
I'm sorry jasmine, Next time, We've dog fight instead!
Jasmine insist to go to th counselling room to find her, to make a date.
nahh, ppl are simply jealous of me. They give me stun eyes, but what, I don't care yea? Hey, my eyes are nicer! :D Althought they're small!
nahh, samantha. I saw your..hmm~
Science lesson, Tired! nahh, Chapter 15 was boring.
It is just penis & vingina, What's th big deal?
last period was MT, reading newspapers. LMAO!
Mrs yeo,call for me.. for my skirt! joking, Hey, I'm a good girl!
hmm I think i'll be th future most outstanding ICON
After school, went to th fugly room for almost 3 or 4 time.. Just to find her. WTF! I've consider us damn lucky, Cause we use th lift.
Went running,imaginary playing soccer with jasmine.. nahh. It's cool!
Went her room again, nahh. this time we sit outside th room cause it's bored! & How, & dunno how, Jasmine got th keys. nahh, I love th air-condition! && I started saying I hate jerks,& why. Nahh, it's interesting !
But i think jasmine is, hmm.. I don't know how to describe, somehow.. Her eyes are sharp.. & don't know how..He appeared.. Nahh, He spoils th day! His hair is Fugly! hmm, I can't stop laughing at myself, cause of my acting! It's cool! If you were in th room , at that time & you'll sure be very impress. Nah, as i say..I can be a part-time celefare.!
He irritates me by say something that is so Ridiculous !
Hey guys..I 'm th one who block him first okay.!
nahh, I don't bother childish guys, especially those with fugly face,hair & attitude.. Nahh, I having sore throat this few days, I can't scream! Or else.. hmm,.
Went "moodswings"
nahh, sam seem sad..maybe cause Ass didn't call her.. nahh, joking!
pictures taken this afternoon!
Th formal, Th nerds in 1A.. We're Proud!

Informal, hey dude,We're th Future World Rockstars!:O
home sweet home, I'm tired!

& happy eating mooncakes everyone! Let's enjoy today!

nahh, I'm mad over mooncakes!



Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing