X-country! Meet up with sayang, Bus with her to chinese garden.
Started with th lower sec girls. Instead of hong kah starjump, me& sam dance before th race.
hahhas, still so retared.In th starting, i heard kailin say, she can't take it anymore.. She want to take cab. Lols :D Run non-stop until certain part. -,-
ohyea, sam.. i thought of a motto specially for us when we're running in any race.
Our Motto is "Prove Bitches Wrong!" Yeah.
Came in 21th. LOLs. Shit-ASS!! Nevermind, I've nxt year. I'm gonna train hard this year.
Thanks sam anw.. her pushing isn't effective at all :D
Pictures of th run, We're exhausted.
Th only & one omega girl among th beta.



Beta Rock! & we WIN!

Omega also not bad, came in second. Our Usain Bolt came in 6th in th lower sec boys.





they're just overreacted. Guess what, When we turn sec4..We'll be even crazy than them. Just wait!

This is what i called CELEBRATION! Everybody Rock th party!

The damn-shit corner. I never forget!

Rushed down to keming, chey..hahahs, Glad to see others.Most Didn't change much & smoe i can't rmb their name. Jong yann grown so tall ,man! hahahs! Zong han grown ..hmm, more handsome! hhahas. I want your number, i told him. Chey.
wait for laopo & huiyan at bus stop. Go back into sch again. Lmaos. Haven't saw all th teachers luh. Roam Roam around.. find ms see. Nice, she's Cute!

Left sch, went mac, Slack awhile.
chey, went to laopo house wait for them to bathe, huiyan wanted to go lot1. Acc them, to kill time. hahahhas, liwen & sok kee suddenly say wanted to find me, & blah blah..waste time.
reach lot1.. went foodcourt. So hungry, Goble up th food.Hy went home first, She insist. I can't do anything. Btw hy, I'm soory that i nv inform you bout my friends are coming along. Sorry.

Laopo zilian neh.



rush home, Tired!
tomorrow going hs birthday party at her house. zong han going ,chey i want take photo wif him, i forgt to today.
& HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY yea!