<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, August 30, 2008 / 11:18 PM
I wasn't smiling, I 'm sad then. Shaking head. Troubles.

Woked up, it's already 2 plus,afternoon. Shit!
Hurry hurry bath,& change. Took MRT to bukit batok.
Meet with laopo, then buy present. Rushed down to HS house.
Oh no..I was shocked! nth , nth..
Is there anything wrong with attire? I wanted to ask! Shit those stupid farkers!
Makan at her kitchen.. hahahs.. We're shy okay? All are her friends, We only know her cousin & zonghan& apple. While chatting, one of her friends say he wanted to shake hand? What for?
We're not meeting anymore yea? Okay anyhow shake.
Next thing i saw, they're so guled to th television. -,-
DAMN Full! Emo with dear. Boring in her house. Sms with naku bolt. I love him,alrights?
Errm, I wanted to say.. You guys are ANTI-social! RASICT!
next thing, They asked want to go downstair slack. Okay then. I love slacking! -,-
Chey, but i'm a good girl. okays?
me , laopo,zh ..hs & her stead& her stead friend..dunno who?
went downstair, GOSH.. horrible, What i saw SUCK!
I saw cigarettes passing around one by one, lighting up .
Shit man, FUCK! I hate being a passive smoker! _l_
All of them are smokers! Excluding me & laopo. I'm a ANTI-SMOKER,MAN!
WTF! I hate it. I can't stand th smell.
Give excuse, went 7-11 slack even btr. laopo & me.. complaining all th way.
A lady approach us for help. She doesn't know how to open her hp casing. Okays, This aren't stupid. I didn't know how to open mine too! YAY! i'm happy, that i can help her.
brought chewy sweets. Saw zh coming, He brought Magnium* dunno th spelling.
went back to th place that they slack, Shit-ass.. they finish th whole packet of cigarettes. SIAO! This is so OVER! WTF!
Went back up to hs house, the girls are singing ktv. gosh, hyper isn't it.
But they're racist. They only listen to chinese song! RACIST!~~
went to hs room. Th ex-kemingnites play (me ,laopo, zh,hs & apple) play cards.
I really miss th past.
Zh insist to gamble, I'm broke,man! Not going to gamble, I told him..
play few rounds. That group started smoking again. Aren't they bored? I'm bored than.!
We're suffocating! I've a photo, Spot something yea? On his hand.
hs stead styling zh hair, he was complaining that his hair can't stand.
My regards for Zong han,
I really don't want you to smoke.
It's doesn't make you cool nor handsome.!
I'm serious! I wish you would really quit smoking. Hui shan too!
You looked more handsome& cool when you're not holding on to th cigarette in your hand.
It's not important that whether your hair stand nor flat. You're always my most handsome "boyfriend." I saying this because i care for you as a true friend!
I really hope you don't smoke. Those who smoke are th cowards! Those who say no to cigarette are than call th brave ones.! Don't care bout th others, cause they're cowards too!
Only loser smokes to attract attention. You don't need, Because you're attractive!

Best describe my feeling for them. Slack in her room.. eat sweets. Went to mac slack, go back to hs house again to makan dinner.* clever idea yea? Acc brother & wayne to mac amkan their dinner, I almost forgt bout them. Home sweet home.
Have band practices next week.


&& most important, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HS! We give huggy to eachother yea!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing