I can't wait to see you guys, I won't stop taking pictures for th first moment I see you guys.
Shit-Ass ,man! I miss my Primary "gang" & Laopo & enemies* we'll sure give each other huggy.
Can't Wait , Can't Wait!!
th day started with history lesson, gosh. No comment. Reading non-stop! Sick of it. Hate reading ,alright. & CME next, than recess.
Romantic at D&T block , great idea. I SAW mine. & He's Mine! :D
Firdaus didn't come alright?
Art period, I'm lack of the sense of being artistic in art. I'm an Ass in ArtClass.
Maths, feeling crying. *chey Mr Lin leaving, But ms tang told me, Maybe or Maybe Not.
oh yea! I love it. M&Ms! Woah!
Last period. Do th rats compre test.
Lunch, after that .. Slack around with sayang. hahahas, Should i? or Shouldn't.
I was laughing like nobody care, i even drop to my knee.Shit-ASS! hahhas.!
There was something wrong with Ben. He doesn't have th ability to make a turn. Maybe someday i should act it out to show you guys. hahhas. You're not gonna believe. But is really So -Ass! Laugh My Ass Out ,man!
Nakulan told me bout his big dream & GOGOGO! Naku , you can do it to th youth olympic in 2010. I will support you! You're th next USAIN BOLT! I LOVE NAKU!
BAND
Mr wong conductor th band. Band life are getting more & more boring. I'm trying to get use to it. Naku told me, because th conductor think that th brass section is more pro, no need to teach, we can learn oursevles. hahhas, 75% agree. We still need to know the melody, or else it's just SHIT!Warm up, Japanese song & panther fire.
Dismiss at 4. oh yea! because of th teachers having th dinner.
4.30pm is already out-of-bounces.
I learn a new word from senior th tuba player . Ola. * i don't what that.
I will check on th dictionary. Shit-ass, holidays need to go back for practices. Shit-You!
liting went home for xiao zhu. jasmine was tired. Slack around wif sam.
I finally found out, we shared a common interest. We like seeing on guys,man! whee whee.
gosh, people are STUPID! HURTS OUR MAMA EARTH!
Air pollution, We walk in th haze, I wonder samantha can see me?
hahas, Can't take it anymore. Went nearby Mac for fresher air.
Do maths hw. Times flies so fast, it was already 6 plus. Shit-ass!
Went"mood" swings

hahas, picture of samantha having"mood" swings
talk bout boyfriend, admirer. Damn foolish.
till 7 plus. Kanna scolding too from MAMA.
sam's mother came to fetch her.
Went dinner/supper with Sayang.
We're damn NUTS, can? hahahs.
Never been out for so late with sayang. Aku cinta sayang :D
makan from coffee shop to Mac. hahhas. && tomorrow breadfast, I think i btr dun take it. I have been putting on weight ,man! SUCKS TO th CORE ,man! Slack at playground, talk bout university. & some of th blah blah thingy. Ain't we romantic. I know, just simply jealous! Rannnnnnnnn, all th way home, mum nagging in phone. Shit-you! Can't wait.. TOMORROW! I simply can't control myself. Thinking bout th past, Suck to th core, i looking damn like a NERD-ASS! hhahs. Tomorrow Cross country die die also must run all the way, non-stop! I insist!!!!