Aren't We Romantic.? hahahs :X


hahhas.. But i am so happy!

Look , She just think too much.. :X Pathetic!

Arrrhs! I have to complain! The Shoes sucks! It Ruin the Day!
I totally have no mood for shopping.. My feet hurt man!
woke up quite late.. coz yesterday slept at 2 plus.
prepare to meet up wif samantha go vivo.
I was playing a stupid game wif samantha.. Samantha should know.
The first thing we arrive, went to food republic to makan! Damm hungry~
I went to buy mine.. there is a very cute uncle.. he talk japanese to me,
thought that i am a japanese. * woahs, actually i was happy eh!
I was totally Blur! I replied: "WO YAO CHI!" it means i wan to makan
hahahhas.. after makan,
went to buy tickets, just realise the movie "WANTED" is NC16. Damm it!!
there is nth else to watch.. so accompany samantha to cut her hair.
Omg.. i was impatient! hahhas.. joking. sms-ing wif syahmi. :D * the big gangster
Ahem, Ahem.. A Serious Note to Samantha:
JIA YOUS FOR YOUR BOWLING COMPETITON! :)
Finally, tomo have sch :D