<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Monday, June 30, 2008 / 3:36 PM
Today was a Wonderful Day!
Ohh, Hate this moment ever.. my alarm ranggg! arrrrrh.. :X
Thanks for Liting 's morning call!
But still woke up at 6.30am
after changing & wash up.. i shoo hyper!
I want to rush to sch as fast as i can!
Hahas.. not because i am late.. i juz wanna show my new hair cut!
hahahahs.. I am so Desperate!
The first person to notice my fringe. Kimbao..
But i think is syahmi.. but he give me that kuku look! WTF~
I wish he can be the first one to notice it!
constance saw my hair.. she was like chey, heng .. nvr copies her..i purposly cut shorter..
IMPORTANT! mine not striaght cut, mine is call unique short short!
First period, english.. all of us thought mrs lock didn't come.
she came late. Literature lesson today.
Class ask mrs lock bout her baby, whether is it boy or girl.. we are so nervous bout th answer.
coz i bet for a boy! 50cent! hhahhas..
mrs lock reply: i dunno even whether is a boy or a girl?
Music next, so cool.. The Stomp percussion.. so cool!
Recess.. finally.. A special for breadfast!
After that was maths.. went up to class. We thought we are late for class.. omg!
Is a relieve teacher. She say Ms Tang nvr come.. wahhhs.. i wanna go mad liao!
so hyper sia! whole class is turning upside down!
Mrs Linda Tan oso nvr come.. mr pek come..
hahahhahs.. so cool sia.. at class slack for 2 hours.
tak picture wif my very cute jasmine.. & samantha.. sorry samantha i dunno wat to describe
haahahhs.. chinese last period.
finally 1.30pm.. I am Desperate to see HIM! arrrrrrr!
went home.. haiiz.. I want chicken! KFC~
Lables: I didn't see him today! I 'm Desperate!

Peace. Pictures, Images and Photos
ABOUT
Peace~


TAGBOARD






DEEJAY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



AFFILIATES
♥2A'2009
♥Adair
♥Amirah
♥Amanda
♥Angela
♥Bernice
♥HongKai
♥HuiShan
♥HuiYan
♥Jasmine
♥Jocelyn
♥LiTing
♥NaNa
♥Polly
♥Sam
♥SiMin
♥Shahira
♥SokKee
♥SzeMin
♥Tarmidzi
♥Terry
♥XinPei
♥YeeTing