22/5
LOLs..today the weather was damm fking HOT!!
PE is FUN!!has loads off fun wif hand ball..nakulan & yuxun is pro at it..the rest are watching free show..hahahas..SHE TOUCHES HER FER MORE THAN 100 times DURING PE!!!!!!!!so stupid..
maths period doing test..still canns...hahahs
recess..saw superman....I LOVE YOU!!
my heart beat fast when i see you..love you love you love you..
after recess was a farking talk.damm boring..playing samantha hair by blowing..hahahas..
after tat went bak to class ..no teacher..hahahass...read story books..
after tat another talk bout drugs..quite interesting?
English period..mrs lock giv out report slips....
den hav band..
FINALLY IN MAIN BAND!!!hahhahs.
today learn quites alot..n KANNA SCOLDING LOADS!!!
hahahhas.. I WILL LEARN HARD..
after band went MAC makan..wahhs..miss MAC..
den went home..
lols..austin call me..hahahhas..he tok so funny..
we talk fer 1 hour..hahahahs..chey..jasmine jealous..if she read..dun worry..i have my jeremy ..u can have your austin..hahhahahas..she will kill me if she reads this..
days fer band practice this june holidays..
27/5 , 29/5, 3/6 , 5/6..
17/6-19/6 BAND CAMP? hahahahs..waiting fer it to come..
***
I AM PREPARE TO KANNA SCOLDING FROM ISKANDAR THIS JUNE HOLIDAYS PRACTICE..!!!***
nxt wed go library wif liting..wonder to call samantha..or else she will sae PANG SEHH~~=.="
I WANT GO BOWLING , SENTOSA!!~~~~XD